Our School Day
|Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|9.00am – 11.05am||1.15 pm - 2.30 pm|
|11.05am – 11.20am Break Time||2.30pm – 2.50pm Break Time (Foundation Stage, Year 1 & Year 2)|
|11.20am – 12.20pm||2.50pm – 3.30pm|
|12.20pm – 1.15pm Lunch|
Morning Drop Off Details:
8.45am – staff will open the side gate only and stay at the gate to welcome children to school.
Reception class –parents/carers to take their child to the classroom side gate along the pathway.
- Year 1 – parents/carers to take their child to the classroom door under the canopy.
- Year 2 – parents/carers to take their child to the classroom/ cloakroom door.
- Years 3 to Year 6 – children to go directly to their classroom through the main school doors.
Bus children - will be met by a member of staff, who will ensure they proceed through the school gate to their respective classroom.
Afternoon Pick-Up Details:
In the afternoon the gates will be opened at 3.20pm for pick-up from both Merry-Go-Round and from Stokenham Primary School.
Please collect your child at the end of the school day from:
- Reception class – the lower pathway outside their classroom
- Year 1 and 2 – the gate near their respective classroom door
- Year 3 and 4 – on the path near the infant playground
- Year 5 and 6 – on the path near the school gates
Our Bus children will be put on their respective bus by a staff member at the end of the school day. A register of the bus children is taken. If bus children are not met from the bus by a parent or carer they will return to school on the bus.
Any changes in travel arrangements, requires a note or telephone call to the office. We never accept verbal messages from children.